Wednesday 11 August 2010

Get Recipes From Your Favorite Restaurants

Have you ever been eating in a restaurant and wished they would give you the recipe so you could go home and make that dish? I always enjoy going out to eat, but due to the down economy we haven't been splurging much lately. Unfortunately for the cook the first thing we cut back on is eating out.

I was looking on the internet for recipes and came across where you could buy all of these great restaurant recipes. I was really surprised. These are some of my favorites Applebee's, Chilli's, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Ruby Tuesdays and there's many more. At first I thought it was some kind of scam, but I looked at the testimonies from customers and they sounded really pleased with the product.

So I went ahead and bought my own. I couldn't believe all the different recipes I got. There was 2 volumes of America's Most Wanted Recipes plus 6 bonus cookbooks, and lifetime access to their archives of recipes that has 300 more recipes. The first thing I made was the Fettuccine Alfredo from Olive Garden. The fattening ingredients was a little scary, but it tasted great! I can't wait to try out some of the other recipes.

I'm planning on making my husband Applebee's baby back ribs. I am going to make the Double Tree Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies for my son. They even have the Macaroni Salad recipe from KFC! Do yourself a favor and check into this. Your friends and family will love you for it. It will be the best thirty dollars you have ever spent!

Visit : Flowering Tea Review Delicious Snack Store

No comments:

Post a Comment