Friday 24 September 2010

Testing the Cabbage Soup Diet - Day 2

Day 2 of the diet of cabbage soup and today was a bit 'difficult. I am a bit 'tired and very dizzy (especially early in the morning) and I had a headache, I finally resorted to ibuprofen to knock out.

The first thing I had a veritable wave of nausea, which I initially thought was to stay away from classes today, but soon passed. Initially I thought, "Well, there you go, for food, but then I concluded that theprobably my supplement of zinc, which touched me the same way I once got an empty stomach - obviously swallowed my soup was not enough to kiss. I just returned my second day, so we will soon know if the soup.

I have to say late yesterday I was pretty tired of soup, and this morning was a real effort to force. But at home I remembered that people had suggested pureeing it (the basic recipeate a rich soup) to the more appealing, so I'll be the last right mixed down and was actually very nice.

supplementary food today is the fruit of all kinds, including a baked potato, rather mud on loading a thermos of soup, I took a couple stalks of celery and two carrots peeled to college with me to munch on.

Once again I am impressed by what I have taste and natural sweetness of the fruit - probably just enjoycontrast to the mild soup. I'm saving my baked potatoes as an evening treat (I'm really starting to want flour, which is probably for real after two days, but not insurmountable).

Artist's Soup page for the cabbage soup diet

The version of the cabbage soup diet I use this week. There are different versions around.

Tags : Delicious Snack Store Juice Franchise

No comments:

Post a Comment