Wednesday 24 February 2010

Confessions of a (Slim) Cabbage Soup Diet Addict

They told me that is low in fat and high in fiber and I would remove about ten pounds in a week. I was fascinated. Sure, I had a few pounds to lose. Not take off a bit '? My High School Reunion is just around the corner and with children, I do not think I could find time to go to the gym. I know I look better the popular girls, who had made my life hell. So, my eyes are the cabbage soup diet. I followed to the letter, never let myHats off. Let me tell you, it was something else.

My desire roared to life. Mention the word chocolate sent me delirious. My kids had to hide in their school canteen for fear that I eat them and leave them with nothing. For some crazy reason, I decided to try this diet of cabbage soup on Halloween. I am reluctant to distribute candy, chocolate, pop and other goodies to kids as pirates, witches, princesses and goblins in disguise. Normally friendlyChildren of the neighborhood seemed dark, as they stole the candy my hands weak. Sure, if I lost a few pounds then, but the difference in my energy level was not worth it. I just picked up the energy to open the door.

The mood swings, which came from non-food in general, has taken a huge on my marriage and my career. My husband could not do anything good. Once, I literally cried when he lacked some of cat hair during sweeping. Towards the end of the diet, which has begun to spend muchtime of payment of bills, mow the lawn and fixing gadgets useless. We just talked. My boss and co-workers immediately noticed a change in my mood. I sulked for the office pizza on Friday. I felt sad for Jill's birthday, because I could not have cake. I even threw chocolate Spencer, because if I would not have them that I do not think everyone should. Usually compassionate and friendly, the lack of real food in my belly made me into a madman.

When all is said and done, I had lost aboutseven pounds. Makes me happy .... for a day, until I realized that he did mostly weight in water. After nearly starving my body for a week, taking my system every last molecule of life, when I started to eat normally. In fact, I devoured everything I could find. The first thing I did was to order Chinese food .... ... and pizza and sushi. I was insatiable. Regardless of the weight I lost came in a few days. I then inflated to a weight above me before the cabbage soup diet.

TheTruth is that this diet was not worth it. Now I'm eating a balanced diet full of lean protein, fruits, vegetables and milk. I agree with your hunger and try to get a little 'exercise every day. I lost a few pounds. It 'been a slow, but I know that this is a much better way of going about things. My husband spoke to me again, and Jill has finally forgiven. I also said, Spencer, what I did, and we laughed over a Mars bar. Things are finally returning to normal. Well, except forthe fact that coal is not more than 10 meters from my house is not allowed!

Related : Corn Stalk

No comments:

Post a Comment