Monday 4 October 2010

Test of the diet of cabbage soup - Day 2

Day 2 of the cabbage soup diet, and today is a bit 'more difficult. I'm already a bit 'tired and out, very light-headed (especially early in the morning) and I have a headache that I finally resorted to Ibuprofen knockout.

The first thing I had a real wave of nausea, which I initially thought was to stay away from classes today, but soon passed. At first I thought, "Well, there you go, the food, but then I concluded that it wasprobably my zinc supplement, which touched me the same way as before when I was on an empty stomach - obviously swallowed my bowl of soup was not enough to kiss. I just got my second box of the day, so we will soon know if the soup.

I must say that by the end of yesterday I was very tired of the soup, and this morning was a real effort to force. But at home I remembered a few people had suggested mashing (the basic recipeeaten as a soup abundant) to make it more digestible, so I connected the final dish to make and it was actually very nice.

Today, additional power is the result of any kind, including a baked potato, so rather than muck about loading a thermos of soup, I took a couple of sticks of celery and two carrots peeled Munch university with me.

Once again I was struck by how I like the flavor and natural sweetness of the vegetables - but probablycontrast to the soup boring. I'm saving my baked potatoes as a treat in the evening (I'm starting to wish for starchy foods, probably for real, after two days, but not insurmountable).

Soup Song page for the cabbage soup diet

The version of the cabbage soup diet I'm using this week. There are several other versions around.

Recommend : Chop Onion

No comments:

Post a Comment